Wednesday, October 29, 2008

:: as kids see it ::


this poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2006, written by an African kid.........amazing thought!!! the way the kid sees it,depicts the true picture for all the hardship that the africans have to endure during the colonization of white people.the slavery,the poverty,war,prostitution,HIV, starvation n etc.what more can we expect for a third world countries from african continent?

When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,

When I go in Sun, I Black,

When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,

And when I die, I still black..



And you White fellas,

When you born, you
Pink,

When you grow up,you White,

When you go in Sun, you Red,

When you cold, you Blue,

When you scared, you Yellow,

When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Gray..


And you calling me Colored ??
WHY??


limaza?mengape?lei ping towwa?? <----- sekadar tambahan.dak2 africa xreti ckp melayu atau cine.arab bole la sket2 kot.


deep huh??
gle ah sape yg racist mmg kne batang idong..kalo xtrase gak mmg mengong la bai...
jadi the moral of the story??jangan la kutok org itam...bangla ke,india ke..xbek owh.sume same je.india cine melayu tu manusie jgk.janganlah busuk hati..hehehe
thats all for now...
kami x besar,kami x kuat,ape yg penting?
KERJESAME....

1 comment:

Afham Fuad said...

ni amek kat blog abg fawas doh..haha..